Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Radisson Rochester Rocks

Just a quick note to acknowledge the housekeeping staff of the Radisson in Rochester. I left my Tag Heuer watch, which was a birthday gift from Heidi a couple of years ago, in the room when we checked out. I have this bad habit of taking it off when i am typing because it is the perectly wrong position on my wrist as I type on my current laptop. Tuesday afternoon, as I was busy trying to load a million things in the van and negotiate the cold weather, etc and I just completely forgot that I didn't have it on.

In any case, I called when we got home after I realized it was missing and when I finally reached housekeeping the next day, they had the watch, had logged it in and were waiting for someone to call and identify it. My hat is off to them, and specifically the person that cleaned our room, as I am sure they could have just denied finding it and had one very nice watch to go and pawn or something.

So, THANK YOU Radisson staff and I hope that people will find this blog and feel good about staying there as a result of it. I received my watch today via UPS in perfect condition.

Best,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment