Friday, January 9, 2009

Closing Down Mecca

Hi Everybody, i've decided to close off this blog and start another that tells our story.
The mayo trip is over. To me, my last post ended it satisfactorily and the story I want to tell has to start at the beginning if it is to be of any real use to anyone.

As you probably know, this story is not, so far, a hollywood type of story. MayoMecca was a story of hope that did not end well. The next blog is a story of hope that is ongoing, but not going well. Right now, it is sort of like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Interesting, but not in a real "light vacation read" kinda way. I will not be offended if you want to call it "good" and be done with my musings.

The Mayo blog was to keep you informed, the next one, to be honest, is more of a vent for me. That being said, if you want to read, go for it: http://alschronicle.blogspot.com/
It's going to take me a while to get caught up. We have been through alot, and venting aside, my hope is that it will eventually help others by giving them our perspective on what we have been through.

I already posted "Chapter 1"

Peace out.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment